Amata Corporation invites companies in search of a secure and well equipped location for a data center to consider Amata Data Center Park at its flagship Amata Nakorn industrial estate in Chonburi. Modern day business operations often require companies to remotely store, process and/or distribute large amounts of computerized data as a part of their operations and Amata Data Center Park is an optimal location for performing these all important tasks.
With its first clients in place and underway, Amata Data Center Park is clearly ready to become Thailand’s premium data center facility.
The new site is located at a prime location along the Bangkok-Chonburi Motorway just about 60 km outside of Bangkok. It is equipped with data center critical facilities, including redundancy and resiliency, to ensure operations will not be compromised if any part should fail.
- Power: Purpose-built power supply with a Ring Main Unit secondary distribution system
- Telecommunication: ready piped for convenient cabling
- Security: Gated 24-hour manned security in a private zone with CCTV cameras and access gate (coming soon)
- Flood Protected: Surrounded by retaining wall with independent drainage and a flood protection system
- Ready plots for investors to build their own Data Center facility where they can leverage supporting infrastructure and reduce overall costs through economies of scale.
- Symphony Communication PCL: Communication provider with own Data Center Facility
- Digital Port Asia: Data Center service provider with facilities for rent
Please contact Amata’s Marketing Team for more information or a visit to Amata Data Center Park.