New Subsidiary “ABIG” to Supply Gas for New Industries in EEC

Posted on | Business News

AMATA BIG Industrial Gas Co., Ltd new joint-venture is 51% owned by Bangkok Industrial Gas Company Limited while Amata Corporation PCL. holds remaining 49%.

The new company will merge the strength of the two shareholding companies and shall respond to an increasing demand for industrial gas for manufacturers in industrial estates in the EEC region, which covers the three provinces of Chonburi, Rayong and Chachoengsao.


Start building the Future
with Amata


Contact us for more details.

+66 38 939 007

+84 251 3991 007 (South)
+84 203 3567 007 (North)

+95 1 230 5627

+85 620 5758 0007

© AMATA CORPORATION PCL. All rights reserved.  Web by Toneyes  Web by Toneyes